Monday, December 23, 2013

Frozen-Rewiew

You probably have watched the movie "Frozen" ,and if you did you might have thought it was a good movie. I guess we might been thinking alike because I thought it was awesome.The main charecters were Anna played by Kristen Bell, Elsa was played by Idina Menzel, Kristoff was played by Jonathan Groff and the nice and funny snowman named Olaf was played by Josh Gad. Frozen was a mixed emotions movie full of comedy and tragedy.  The time I watch it I thought it was amazing! It had great graphics too, the characters looked real! I would say it was more of a musical because most of the time you would hear music which I thought was really cool. My favorite song was called "Let It Go". When this song is going on Elsa a magic princess, is in the middle of running away. In your comments tell me which was your favorite song!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite song was Let It Go but I like the Demi Lavato version better and who was your favorite character ? Mine was Olaf the cute and funny snowman!

    ReplyDelete