Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Yellow Submarine

Have you ever heard the band "The Beatlels". Well if you have you might have heard of the album called the "Yellow Submarine" it has a collection of The Beatles Best songs like, Stg. Peppers, Lonely Hearts, Club Band. My favorite song was Yellow Submarine, this is how the the song goes...

In the town where I was born
Lived a man who sailed to sea
And he told us of his life
In the land of submarines

So we sailed up to the sun
Till we found the sea of green
And we lived beneath the waves
In our yellow submarine

We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine
We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine

And our friends are all on board
Many more of them live next door
And the band begins to play

We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine
We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine
This is my watercolor painting of the Yellow Submarine. The graphics on this album was done by Heinz Edelmann who created the illustrations and art directed the animated Yellow Submarine in 1968. 

In iBooks I found a book called the Yellow Submarine which was a nice interactive ebook with animated graphics.  What I got out of the story is the world is better with music. Sure it is!!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome painting from the Beatles I know the songs All You Need Is Love and I Am A Walrus but I never heard this song?

    ReplyDelete