Sunday, April 19, 2015

Bird Feeder

Spring is here, and to celebrate I made a spring bird fedder!

Materials I Used 
  • Bird feeder kit
  • Craft Smart Turquoise & White Acrylic Paint
  • Black Brush Tip Sharpie
  • Red sharpie
  • Metallic Gold Oil Based Sharpie
  • Bird Feed and stick
  • String
  • Few paint brushes
 Instructions:
I first painted the entire bird feeder Turquoise (except inside). Then when dry I used the Metallic Gold sharpie and made branches on the sides to make it look cool. Also made flowers with the black and a red dot in the middle of each flower. For the finishing touches I used a size 3/0 paint brush (very small and thin) and made white dots in the middle if the black petals, and I also inserted the stick through the holes on the sides and wrote 'Spring!' on the bottom!
And it was done!
Most of my materials where from Michaels


 
My bird feeder hanging on a tree


No comments:

Post a Comment